Monday, November 14, 2011

1,000 Gifts: A Simple List

I'm on a two day cleanse and fast... this time for healthy reasons and not spiritual. However, it's been over 24 hours since I've eaten, and my brain is just not functioning very well, so tonight's list is simple. Sometimes the simple things are what matter most anyway...

Tonight, I am thanking my Savior for:

61. My comfortable bed that I look forward to laying in every night.

62. The way I feel when my two year old makes a conscious decision to mind me

63. When I am having a down day, and the moment that I am able to find that place where I know that God loves me despite the "yucky" parts

64. Christmas crafts!

65. Chick-flicks

66. The connection that I have with my husband that I know no one else will ever experience. It is unique to us, and our love story.

67. Freedom

68. My older sister, her wisdom and the fact that she always answers her phone and responds to texts.

69. When worship music gives me goose bumps

70. THIS <----Click on it

No comments:

Post a Comment