Monday, October 10, 2011

Chaos, Grace and Glam


I am quite excited about launching this new blog.

For the past several years I have had my blog, Pretty City Sweets (click here to see) and it has provided a wonderful place for me to express my thoughts, the happenings of our life and the sweets and treats that I would make. Life has taken us from Texas, to Illinois, back to Texas, and now back to Illinois... to stay! We are embarking on the greatest adventure of our life, and watching our dreams come true right before our very eyes. We will be planting a new church in February 2012 (Click here for more info on CITY HOPE CHURCH). We are starting City Hope Church in a place that we love, with people who bring joy to our life. We are incredibly passionate about seeing people who are living without hope, begin to experience life with hope and purpose. It consumes our thoughts and we just can't escape our love for the city of Centralia. Church planting is going to be a grand adventure, with many new challenges, lessons and seasons. I go from fear to peace and back again at least 20 times a day. This is all so much bigger than anything me or Seth could do in our own strength, so we know it was God who brought us to this point, and God who will carry us from here on out.

As we take on this new season and begin to watch God move in new ways, I wanted a new place to write and record all of the ups, downs, chaos, grace and glam... and everything in between. I'll be writing, creating, seeking inspiration, shopping, cooking and baking, sharing my own personal fashion infatuations, keeping you up to date on our family news, church news, and I'm sure there will be more!

Stick with me through the next few days and weeks as I develop this new blog and get it up and going!

With great anticipation, 
Karis Rochelle

Connect with me all over the place:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KarisRochelle
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/KarisRochelle
Tumblr: http://itsaprettycity.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you and your family! Prayers to you guys and congrats on your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete