Saturday, October 15, 2011

Flashback

This week in pictures:

I got my hair cut. This is the before picture. There is no after picture yet because I have yet to take one that I am OK with. I've never hated a haircut before, but this might be a first. Not a bad haircut, as a matter of fact my stylist was amazing, I just don't think the new cut fits me quite as well as the last one. Oh well. It will grow.


 We made some home made dough nuts.


I introduced Kai to watercolors. He absolutely fell in love with painting, which made this mama's heart very happy.


I would offer to sell it, but you probably can't afford it. =)


Me and Kai also made Color Aquariums with old water bottles and some Dollar Store craft supplies. It was great for his motor skills and he was so proud of his work. It was like he knew how pretty all of the colors were and knew that he put them all together. Love that little creative soul of his!

 
In the works: Turning 28: Birthday weekend!
"50 Reasons to live in a small town... Centralia Style" ...or something like that
A post about one of my new favorite local spots
The Best Tortilla Soup EEEEEVER (dramatic much?!)
Punkin-palooza. (pumpkin pie and pumpkin pop tarts with maple icing)
Friday Night Lights Outfit (it's not Texas football, but we're going to playoffs so that makes up for a lot!)



No comments:

Post a Comment