Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little City Style: Sunday Best and Tattoos

This past Sunday me and my husband went to church with his 94 year old grandma. This is something that means so much to her, but something that we will hardly ever be able to do once we launch City Hope Church. We didn't have a church launch meeting or anything on Sunday and could always use a service where we are getting poured into instead of being the ones to pour out. (A high recommendation for all of those in ministry!) Isabel, or "Grandma B" as we all call her, lives with us, so we waited to get dressed until she left the house for Sunday school. We got to church just in time to surprise her before the service began. The look on her face when she saw us walk in was precious! I loved it! She had just seen me in my pj's just an hour before we got there in our Sunday best. I think I shocked us all by getting myself together that quick!





 


Top: Sears (less than $10)
Belt: Cato
Skirt: Sears - $12
Tights: Kohl's
Shoes: Payless
Sunglasses: Francesca's
Photography by my precious husband, Seth

Many people ask about my tattoo on my back. My brother-in-law, Sean Baltzell, is a very gifted tattoo artist who specializes in classic style tattoos. He just opened up an absolutely incredible tattoo shop in St. Louis, MO in the Tower Grove area. Check him out at Tower Classic Tattoos. If you are serious about good quality classic tattoos, you should seriously check it out and try to make it to St. Louis sometime for an appointment. Aside from the incredible artistic ability of Sean and his other artists, you will experience a tattoo shop that just raised the bar for the entire industry. Sean happened to be hanging out with me and Seth on this day, and although he looks like a creeper in this picture... he's quite a nice fellow. Sidenote: me, Sean and my son Kai are the red heads of the family. (in case you couldn't tell!)




No comments:

Post a Comment