Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Operation Inspiration: Pinterest

One of my nightly rituals is to settle on my couch with a quilt, glass of iced tea, or a mug of hot tea and I find myself lost in the inspiring and hypnotizing world of Pinterest.

Tonight I actually have iced tea and hot tea by my side. I tend to usually be on the cold side, but recently I have found myself having hot flashes every night. I'm not 50, nor am I pregnant, so your guess is as good as mine. Any doctors out there? The ice tea is for the hot flash and the hot tea is for my sore throat that has developed over the past few days. It is quite normal for me to have several beverages on hand at one time anyways since I have a deep rooted fear of being thirsty and not having something to drink. <----- There's a little Karis trivia fact for you. 

Here are some of my favorite pins from the past few days:



No comments:

Post a Comment